https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/mosque-rumi-konya-64440_1920-feature2.jpg 630 1200 Content Team https://seekersguidance.org/svg/Logo/SG-Logo-Main.svg Content Team2017-05-21 19:02:132020-07-30 13:44:31“The Only White Muslim In The Village”
Discovering that a childhood friend was Muslim began David’s journey into Islam but as the destination got closer, he worried whether the people around him would accept him as “the only white Muslim in the village”.
If you have concerns or confusions that are keeping you back from converting to Islam, email Overcome TV or send a YouTube message.
Resources for Seekers
- Is Christmas Haram? Being Muslim in a Non-Muslim Family
- Should Muslim Converts Break Ties With Non-Muslim Family?
- Muslim Convert: Could I still believe in Jesus as a Muslim?
- Muslim Convert: Encounters with Islam While With The US Military
- Is a Convert Rewarded for the Good Deeds He Performed Prior to Converting?