Paris and her fiance planned on strengthening their faith as Christians but they became disillusioned by the churches they visited and reading the Bible created more questions than it answered. This search eventually led to both of them embracing Islam, with Paris converting first. Watch on to see how God guided her and helped her overcome her concerns.
If you have concerns or confusions that are keeping you back from converting to Islam, email Overcome TV or send a YouTube message.
Resources for Seekers
- Witnessing Allah saying, ‘Here I am’, by Hina Khan-Mukhtar
- Muslim Convert: What would people think of me?
- Muslim Convert: “I saw something greater happening”
- Muslim Convert: I asked the Priest to Forgive Me
- Muslim Convert from Buddhism: How fast can a prayer be answered?
- My Journey To Light, by Ibrahim J Long
- Caribbean Calling: Nourishing Communities of Faith, by Nazim Baksh
- Born Muslims Are Stuck – Why Would You Intentionally Convert?
- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf on Doing Dawah
- SeekersHub Toronto Students Give Advice To A New Convert