In this blessed month of Rabi-al-Awwal, Ustadh Amjad Tarsin warns against wasting time and energy on those who spread hate and injustice, focussing instead on the lessons from the life of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.
An Obligation to Love The Prophet Muhammad
When we truly fulfill the divinely ordained obligation to love him, peace be upon him, no Islamophobia, no bombs, no dirty looks, no rage, not even death itself will faze us.
Resources for seekers:
- Commemorating the Beloved Messenger Muhammad
- Winter’s Spring – The Miracles of Rabi al-Awwal
- Why Is the Prophet’s Character Described as Being Tremendous?
- Is the Claim That There is “Blatant Shirk” in the Qasida Burda of Imam Busiri True?
- Video – A Night of Praising the Prophet at Dar al-Mustafa
- Mawlid by Moonlight
- Why do We Send Prayers of Peace & Blessings Upon the Prophet
- Qasidah with Shaykh Ahmed Sa’ad
- Intention for Sending Blessings upon the Prophet
- Innovation (Bid`a) and Celebrating the Prophet’s Birthday (Mawlid)
- Joy at the Birth of the Prophet
- The Vastness of the Prophet’s Knowledge and Light
- A Glimpse into the Noble Character of God’s Messenger
- The Mawlid: A season of thanks and celebration
- Imam Busiri’s Hamziyya
- How Are the Prophets Protected from Error and Sin?
- How We Send Blessings On the Beloved Messenger
- Weak Iman, Misgivings, and Loving the Messenger
- The Salat al-Mashishiyya – Ibn Mashish’s Powerful Litany of Praise, Blessing, and Sending of Peace on the Beloved Messenger of Allah
- Words of Wisdom from The Life of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
- The Obligation to Love the Prophet (peace be upon him) and the Significance of Sending Prayers Upon Him
- What Can I Do To See The Messenger Of Allah?
- Remembering the Prophet: Brief Explanation of a line from Habib Umar’s mawlid
- How Can the Prophet Be the Best of Creation If He Was Unlettered?
- Poem: Prayers On The Prophet
- Exaggerated Praise of the Prophet of Allah?
- Sending Blessings on the Prophet, after Asr Prayers
- Medinan Nights: The Life of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
- Is It True That Someone Threw Trash on the Prophet?
- Celebrating the Prophet Muhammad’s Birth
- Qasida Burda in Praise of the Prophet Muhammad – Sh. Diya plus Resources on the Burda and Praise Poetry
- Qasida Burda – In Praise of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) – Mawlid in Jakarta, Indonesia – YouTube