Dr. Ramon Harvey's exposition of Imam Ghazali’s Book 7 of the Ihya Ulum al-Din, The Secrets of Hajj, is now online, thanks to Travelling Light.
The Hajj is very much the final frontier for the Muslim; the only pillar of Islam that requires a single execution. Yet the journey to the House of Allah symbolizes man’s true end: a return to the Divine Creator. Dr. Ramon Harvey explores Imam Ghazali’s “The Secrets of the Hajj” explaining the pilgrimage’s essential elements, its properties, its merits, and its mysteries. The lecture is delivered from the Trebbus Mevlevihane in Germany. For more lectures on the Ihya Ulum Al-Din, please visit Classes | Travelling Light.
Resources for Seekers
- A Hajj Reader - SeekersHub Answers
- A True Hajj - Amazing Explanation of Imam Junaid al-Baghdadi
- Pilgrims with a Purpose: Turtles Make Hajj Too - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
- Imam al-Haddad's Counsels on Hajj and `Umrah - Muwasala
- Essential apps for Hajj - Radical Middle Way