In the Name of Allah, the Merciful and Compassionate
SeekersGuidance Readers provide the seeker with a purposely curated list of articles, answers, podcasts, and courses from SeekersGuidance, on a particular topic. These guides serve as a gateway to knowledge and guidance.
Allah Most High says, “When My servants ask you (O Prophet) about Me:
I am truly near. I respond to one’s prayer when they call upon Me.
So let them respond (with obedience) to Me and believe in Me,
perhaps they will be guided (to the Right Way).” [Quran, 2:186]
Yet, many of us wonder: Are my duas being answered? Is there a certain dua I have to read for each of my concerns? Do my duas have to be in Arabic?
Our scholars at SeekersGuidance have offered the instructions for correctly pleading before Allah as dua is an art that should be performed in a proper manner. Messager of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: “When one of you makes a supplication (to his Lord) one should not say: O Allah, grant me pardon, if Thou so likest, but one should beg one’s (Lord) with a will and full devotion, for there is nothing so great in the eye of Allah which He cannot grant.” [Muslim]
This comprehensive guide covers commonly asked questions on unfulfilled supplication. Our trained and reliable scholars at SeekersGuidance provide clarity and guidance on this important topic.
Questions and Answers
- What If You Feel Allah Is Not Responding to Your Duas?
- Does Allah Express His Displeasure By Not Answering My Dua?
- Why Does It Seem That Allah Never Answers My Prayers?
- I am suffering and my dua is not being answered
- How Can I Get My Dua Answered the Way I Want It to Be Answered?
- What Are the Reasons for My Dua Not Being Accepted?
- Why Doesn’t Allah Answer My Supplications?
- Prayers That Are Never Answered
- How Can I Increase My Faith When My Duas Are Never Answered?