Why are single Muslims having difficulty finding a spouse? What do they bring to the table when looking for an ideal marriage? What is the Islamic backdrop to this search?
This open, flowing discussion took place in SeekersHub Toronto, in the company of Imam Tahir Anwar and Shaykh Faraz Rabbani. Chaired by Dr Bano Murtuja.
..but first, further resources for single Muslims:
- Advice to Single Sisters Entangled with Married Men
- Following Istikhara in Pursuing Marriage
- COURSE – Islamic Marriage: Guidance for Successful Marriage and Married Life
- Video: Finding a spouse, maintaining strong marriages
- Can I Marry a Non-Practising Muslim Man?
- How Important Is Physical Attraction in Marriage?
- What to Do When My Parents Reject My Choice of Spouse
- Can We Get Married Without Involving Our Parents?
- Can I Marry a Non-Muslim Man Who Loves Me Deeply?
- How to Approach Getting Married
- Advice on Breaking an Unwanted Marriage Engagement
- Are First Cousin Marriages Permissible in Islam?
- Supplicating So Parents Accept My Choice for Marriage