In this Friday khutba, Shaykh Faraz Rabbani calls the believers to reflect on the urgent call in Surat al-Waqi’a (Sura 56 of the Qur’an) to turn to Allah through realization of the majestic qualities of Allah. Shaykh Faraz explains how none will deny the reality of the hereafter to occur.
Shaykh Faraz goes on to explain that there are three groups that will be resurrected on the day of judgment:
1) People of the right hand – eternal contentment, reward, and joy
2) People of the left hand – eternal loss, and external misery
3) Very foremost – they are drawn closer to Allah
Lastly the three qualities of the foremost are mentioned:
1) Sincerity in everything one does.
2) Strive in everything one does in the best way possible.
3) Hasten to forgiveness when one falls short.
This Friday khutba was delivered by Shaykh Faraz at the Bosnian Islamic Association “Gazi Husrev-Beg” (http://www.biaghb.com/) in Toronto, in October 2017.
Checkout all of the SeekersGuidance podcasts by visiting https://seekersguidance.org/podcasts/.